Google App Engine will support Java

Excellent news! There was an empty place on the web : it was barely impossible to find free hosting for java applications. The main reason is certainly due to the runtime heavyweight. For example, a java apps consume a lot of cpu and i/o charges on JVM startup. Another reason is the total cost ownership of java servers. Let me try a little comparison : if a PHP engine is like a old car (not really powerful but strong for many usages and maintenance free), a Java engine is like a Ferrari : really performant but really horrible to manage, to tune, to maintain, etc... Now imagine that you're at the head of a low cost rental company. What should you prefer : offering PHP cheap engine or Ferrari ones? You see what I mean... But, in the other hand, what's a frustration for millions of java developers like me! I was forced to program in PHP for my webapps. (and I'm really not a PHP killer). Hopefully, graceful to Google, you will be able to have online apps using Google App Engine!!! So great, So nice, So... there's no word! Of course, I hope you will use GWT for your frontend...